JUBELPARK

DSC_0050
The Manfriend is here for this weekend and after yesterday's wild night of minion painting (seen here) we had a really lazy start to our day. We headed on up to a restaurant to sit outside as they have heaters above as well as below the tables - so cosy! We then took a very autumnal stroll around the park which resulted in a cheeky gauffre purchase. We of course had to stop for a couple of outfit photos. I am pretty sure that you guys are sick of seeing this jacket making a recurring appearance in my posts but I really am wearing it daily. It is simply too cold to only be wearing blazers and the standard leather jacket is the perfect solution for that! I thought the leather-look skirt would be a bit too much with the jacket but I think the denim shirt tones it down nicely. I do frequently check out the blog links which are occasionally left in the comments so do leave links to your latest fall looks here - I would love to see them.





Top & bag - H&M
Skirt - Miss Selfridges
Boots - Topshop

DSC_0035

DSC_1217

DSC_0054

Image
and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by
TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic