#AXParty @ PROUD CABARET

IMG_5186-001
After the circus-themed AX Paris party earlier this year I thought it would be pretty hard to top but the Etail PR and AX ladies definitely pulled off one hell of night. Perhaps one of the things that made it all quite fabulous was that I was asked, along with Kristiana and Amy, to walk in their fashion show to showcase a few of their new pieces. We had a run-through of the walk and then we had our make-up done by the lovely Jilly. By the time all three of us were done, bloggers were starting to pile in and my nerves started to kick in.


I am the kind of person who hates having all eyes on me so why I ever chirped and said I would do this is beyond me... But I am so happy I did, I have never experienced anything quite like it. Once one look was done, we had to rush and quickly zip out of the dress and into another. There was not enough time to zip up one dress the entire way so I ended up going out with my hair covering it. The adrenaline rush was intense.

The venue was absolutely amazing. It was my first ever Burlesque experience so I was thrilled that we got to enjoy a night of performances by burlesque dancers and a hilarious presenter - the dancers were absolutely gorgeous! They had butts to die for. I vowed to hit the gym and do my squats whilst I was hovering over the pick-n-mix stand that was set up.

It was also a great opportunity to mingle and to chat with a few people who I only knew through their blogs. I finally had the chance to meet Kavita – I love how much of a chatterbox she is. She is absolutely lovely! Jade, who won cycle 7 of BNTM was also there which was insane. I felt the fangirl inside of me leap to a whole new level.

One of my best friends, Christine, came to visit me this past weekend. Our days together pretty much consisted of eating yummy food, shopping and taking silly photos in the Cinquantenaire park. We did, however, get up relatively early on the Sunday to shoot on my balcony in the morning sunlight. It was quite spontaneous but we got some great shots! After a couple of looks a I slipped into the Sequin Kickout dress which I wore in the show – the sequins picked up the light beautifully and I am beyond excited to see the final result. Until then, I have added a sneaky preview at the end of this post.

PS, check out the #AXParty tag to see even more photos



IMG_5185
Kristiana getting her make up done

IMG_5193

Walking in the show

IMG_5275

shewears
Met the beautiful Kavita of She Wears Fashion

IMG_5292

IMG_5301
Jade from BNTM!

IMG_5312
❤ I am so glad I was in the show with these gorgeous ladies 

The AX gals


IMG_5464
Photo by Christine Xuan

Image
and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by
TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic